IMPORTANT: Select Always available only if you want to see your updated location all the time without delay. PinLocation will be getting updates all the time (even if you are not using the app). If you do not need get the updates - lower the level to While you are using the app. You will save the battery by doing that.
PLEASE NOTE: You can change the setting later by
The blue dot in the middle of the map is placed where you are. The blue dot will be moving if you are moving. The bigger circle around blue dot represents current precision. The bigger the circle the precision is smaller.
You will see this screen when you start the app.
You can also see your current address. You can also hear the address if the sound is not muted.
1) Drop a pin. Pin will be placed on the blue circle (your current location) or if your location is not currently visible, it will be placed in the center of the map.
2) Add pin to your Favorite Locations. You'll be asked to give your location a new name.
3) Link with your friend and show each other location on the map.
4) You can search for address or name of the famous place and get a pin on the map. You can also enter coordinates of the place you are looking for.
5) If you selected Destination, you can get directions to your destination.
2) Then you can get directions to that place by launching Maps.
3) You can Mute the voice or Unmute it to hear your current address.
4) You can Zoom out of the area to see bigger picture.
3) You can switch to Options to set starting point for your app.
4) You can link with your friend to see each other live on the map.
More functions available on the Map screen.