IMPORTANT: Select Always available only if you want to see your updated location all the time without delay. PinLocation will be getting updates all the time (even if you are not using the app). If you do not need get the updates - lower the level to While you are using the app. You will save the battery by doing that.
PLEASE NOTE: You can change the setting later by
The blue dot in the middle of the map is placed where you are. The blue dot will be moving if you are moving. The bigger circle around blue dot represents current precision. The bigger the circle the precision is smaller.
You will see this screen when you start the app.
You can also see your current address. You can also hear the address if the sound is not muted.
1) Drop a pin. Pin will be placed on the blue circle (your current location) or if your location is not currently visible, it will be placed in the center of the map.
2) Add pin to your Favorite Locations. You'll be asked to give your location a new name. You can find all your locations by clicking on Search icon (bottom toolbar, most right).
3) Link with your friend (the most powerful feature of the app) and see each other's location on the map as you move closer and closer. You'll be able to find each other even on the crowded beach or in the woods.
4) You can search for address or name of the famous place (use top toolbar, Address button). If the place, you are looking for, is found a pin will be placed on the map. You can also enter coordinates of the place you are looking for.
1) If you selected any of your locations (and red pin is visible), you can get distance to your destination. You can see direction to your destination. Then you can launch Maps and get driving directions to that place.
2) You can Mute the voice or Unmute it to hear your current address spoken by computer voice.
3) You can Zoom out of the area to see bigger picture.
4) You can switch to Options to set starting point for your app.
More functions are available on the Map screen.